Today we’re talking all about Fuji 400H! Watch the video below for information you need to know when shooting this film stock for the first time, as well as some tips for those who have already shot Fuji 400H before!
Things to remember about Fuji 400H…
- Has a cyan base, so it produces neutral tones and minty greens
- When you plan to develop normally, shoot it at 100 ISO for best results
- Fuji 400H is really light hungry, so make sure to shoot it in good light
- Can be pushed 1-2 stops with good results
- Does great with a variety of skin tones