WPPI is right around the corner and for the first time, theFINDlab will be there! We’re so excited to participate and we’ve got a few surprises up our sleeves.
TheFINDlab is passionate about sharing film knowledge. We’re constantly thinking of ways to help our clients garner a deeper and broader understanding of the process of film shooting. What better way to hone in your skills than to actually see the process from beginning to end? Why not bring the lab to you? Well, part of the lab anyway.
Some extra special friends will be joining us at WPPI, two of our scanners: a Frontier and a Noritsu. Visitors to our booth will be able to work our team, one on one, to experience the scanning process of C-41 film. You’ll be able to compare and contrast Frontier and Noritsu colors, see the benefit of Basic, Basic+ and Premium Scans and create or refine your custom color profile. So friends, start shooting and schedule your appointment today! Here are some things to know to make the most of your experience with theFINDlab at WPPI:
• to sign up for your 20 minute appointment with free regular size scans, click here
• if you’d like to see what both a Frontier and Noritsu can do, you’ll need to sign up with a friend at the same time on opposite scanners and just let us know in the appointment notes (**lab recommended**)
• for your appointment, you can bring your C-41 negatives with you (1 roll of 120 or 35mm), send in one roll to the lab (to be received by Wednesday, the 25th) for developing only ($5) and we’ll have it ready to go OR if we are bringing negatives for pick up, one of those rolls will be available to scan as well
• if you don’t have negatives to bring with you, we’ll have sample rolls for you to try
• to avoid shipping costs, there will be a film drop off at our booth, 1702, which will be available until Wednesday at noon and we’ll invoice you once we get back to the lab
• theFINDlab is one of the sponsors for this year’s Silver Rush party and you can use the discount code “SILVERRUSHFINDLAB” for 10% off your ticket to one of the biggest parties of WPPI