It’s that time of year….WPPI is calling! Once again, theFINDlab will be there. We’re so excited to see all of you, and have you get to know our team. To sign up for your free trade show pass, compliments of theFINDlab, sign up HERE!
The two stars of last year’s show will be back: our Frontier and Noritsu scanners. Visitors who schedule an appointment to our booth will be able to work one-on-one with our team to experience the scanning process of C-41 film. You’ll be able to compare Frontier and Noritsu colors, see the benefits of Basic, Basic+, and Premium Scans, and create or refine your custom color profile. For you digital shooters, we will also have color consults to help nail down your ideal look. Here are some things to know to make the most of your experience with theFINDlab at WPPI:
• If you would like us to bring your negatives for you to pick up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the contact form above) with the subject “bring my negs” and we will have them for you to come get. The last day for submitting this request is Feb. 29th.
• If you’d like to see what both a Frontier and Noritsu can do, you’ll need to sign up with a friend at the same time on opposite scanners and just let us know in the appointment notes. To sign up for your 20-minute appointment with free regular size scans, click HERE
• For your appointment, you can bring your C-41 negatives with you (1 roll of 120 or 35mm), send in one roll to the lab (received before Feb. 29th) for developing only and we’ll have it ready to go OR if we are bringing negatives for pick up, one of those rolls will be available to scan as well
• If you don’t have negatives to bring with you, we’ll have sample rolls for you to try
• To sign up for your 10-minute appointment for a digital color consult, click HERE
What happens in Vegas doesn’t have to stay there…. We will have a film drop off at our booth, 1700, which will be available until Wednesday at noon. We are happy to bring your film back with us to help you save on shipping costs.
We look forward to seeing you there!